Monday, November 06, 2006

Aldi

I did another shop at Aldi today. I need to restart my price book - I know most things were comparable in price to Bilo from memory, but some things I think may be slightly dearer. There are a couple of things I can't get at Aldi (like wholemeal flour) so it will mean the occasional shop at Bilo as well, if there are things that are cheaper there I may as well pick them up at the same time. I think I must be on version 6-million of my price-book. One of these days I'll find something that I will stick with! If only the prices would stop going up all the time :D

1 comment:

HRH said...

I didnt realise you had Aldi - not heard of Bilo though. Aldi is very cheap for us but aslo very random with what they actually have in stock - plus they have big bins of weekly stuff that really suck you in!!