Monday, July 23, 2007

Lovely afternoon..

It was a beautiful warm afternoon today, so we spent a few hours outside. I've been thinking about a few friend's blog posts lately - Libby talking about having fun (http://libby.withnall.com/2007/07/07/what-is-fun/) and Lightening talking about being in the moment (http://lightening74.blogspot.com/2007/07/in-moment.html) - so tried to make the most of it. Billy had some fun jumping on the trampoline, and then I popped some popcorn, cut up some veges & we had a picnic sitting on the trampoline - I haven't done that since I was a kid!! We also spent some time watching the clouds (Billy spent about 2 minutes before he was off onto something else! but I spent a bit of time - almost fell asleep lol), watching the bees on the grevilleas & listening to the birds. It was quite peaceful - especially the brief moments when he wasn't talking :)

1 comment:

lightening said...

Mmm...sounds wonderful. Thinking I might head outside now and do some pottering around the yard. :-)