Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feeling blah..

I'm taking it easy today - I'm just feeling blah. Physically ok, a bit tired, but mentally blah. No motivation, a bit stressed, don't feel like doing anything. I've spent far too much time online as well, so have caught up with outstanding blogs, but hasn't helped me get anything done. We had a big day yesterday which may have contributed. I'm going with "unschooling" today - Billy's been playing an educational computer game, is currently making a mobile phone out of cardboard, and we'll make a planet mobile later if I get the energy. We need to go grocery shopping sometime this afternoon as well.

I have a few posts overdue but while they're in my head they won't come out..

Maybe some lunch & a cup of tea will help make things better..

3 comments:

Minni Mum said...

{{{hugs}}} mate, I hope you are feeling better now. I had a bad case of the blahs yesterday, it must be going around, LOL.

Kez said...

Thanks Julie - I think it's this bl**dy heat. I can't handle humidity!!

wheelchairs said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks