Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Plan - 25th August


Notes on last week's menu:
The porcupine meatballs in the dreampot turned into one big mush of mince.. I was at work but by all reports Billy went back for seconds (!!) and I don't think Pete had much at all.. There was heaps left over - I had some on toasted sandwiches and used the rest in a shepherd's pie on Saturday night.


To use up this week:

Menu Plan this week:

Monday - creamy bacon pasta
Tuesday - Billy's Auskick presentation night / BBQ so I don't need to cook - yay!
Wednesday - Billy's 6th b'day! - by request - pizza & ice-cream cake
Thursday - osso bucco & mashed potato
Friday - pork chops, couscous & stir-fry veges
Saturday - Pete away - pasta or eggs
Sun - Billy's party at lunchtime so we'll pick at leftovers


For more exciting menu plan ideas, see Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.



Eating from the garden:
* various herbs
* radish
* lettuce
* bok choy
* odd handfuls of snow peas / peas
* silverbeet

Planting this week:
* have started sowing (since Crazy Mumma "made" me go and buy a greenhouse!) - won't get to any more this week, it's a busy one.

See my "Quick Updates" over on the side to see what I've been up to in the garden lately.

2 comments:

Bel said...

Looking good!

I pinched the graphic at last and blogged about it on my garden blog:
http://belindamoore.blogspot.com/

Thanks again! xx

Amy T said...

Creamy bacon pasta - I could use a lot more of those three things in combination! Looks like a yummy week!