Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm baaaaack....

I was just in the middle of publishing a post on Wednesday afternoon - and our internet went down... A LOOOOOOONG 48 hours later - we got it back!

While it was down I got a lot done - it's amazing (well probably not really) how much you get done without the distraction of the internet!

It gave me time to work on the backlog of work I have without being hammered by new stuff. And you know what - I'm not a doctor - the work that had to wait a couple of days was not life and death when it comes down to it!

I was also offline for some fights that erupted in a couple of online groups I'm part of - by the time I got online again it was, not resolved as such, but quashed; so I'm glad I missed the stress of that!

I also got things done around the house that I'd been putting off.

So now I'm turning my email off, and going back to doing my tax :(

No comments: