Saturday, April 04, 2009

Before and After photos

A couple of weeks ago I promised before and after photos of the "autumn" cleaning I was doing - as soon as I finished it...

Pete has a mate staying over tonight when they get home late from the football (it's AFL time of the year again...), so the spare room HAD to be finished today. Great incentive for me to finally get it done (and a good cardio warkout lol).

So here are the photos, while I hang my head in shame...

Spare bedroom





Billy's room



Well, at least a couple of rooms in the house are tidy at this present point in time!!

3 comments:

libby said...

Great going Kerrie. You can see a REAL difference. Nothing like a visitor to get you moving!!!

Libby

Anonymous said...

Good work Kez - want to come to my house and do my cupboards ??

Kez said...

LOL - will give it a miss thanks MM!