Saturday, May 30, 2009

So where have I been??!

The last few weeks have been so busy that I either haven't had the time or the energy to post much. (Not that anyone probably noticed lol!)

Most of the problem has been my external work. I teach several weeks each term at an adult education college, and the timing of the course on Tuesday nights is that I have to bring Billy home from his drama lesson, meet Pete at the school where I teach, Billy goes home with him while I continue on to teach. The last 2 weeks have been further complicated by Pete having squash on the same nights - so he's been taking Billy to squash with him and then I've been picking Billy up at 9pm when I finish work. By the time we get home and I get him to bed, it's a late night. Last week was supposed to be the end of it, but we have since found out that squash has been moved from Wednesday this week back to the Tuesday due to the &^@# Rugby League State of Origin.. Not happy Jan!

Add to that the work I've been doing helping a client out with a Powerpoint presentation that he had to present this week. It has been an ongoing drama and has meant a few more late nights over the last weeks helping him finish it.

We also took my MIL out for dinner for her birthday last night, and we went to a Science show on Wednesday night - both of which meant more late nights out.

And of course the usual craziness of our current life - circus, drama, Joeys, Auskick. Today is the first day I have not had to leave the house for a couple of weeks - and I have done absolutely nothing!!! I'll leave the state of the house to your imagination :)

Anyway, hopefully blogging will resume at a more normal pace soon!

3 comments:

libby said...

Oh dear, you have been busy haven't you? Hope things settle down soon.

Libby

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering about your absense in the blogosphere Kerry. Sounds like you've had a very busy few weeks. I hope things settle down for you soon.

Suji said...

Lots of virtual hugs Kerrie. Wish I could be there to give you a hand. Take a deep breath whenever you can okay? I sometimes feel like I actually stop breathing when we have one of those days. Take care.