Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sisterhood Award


I was quite humbled to receive a blogging award last week from Belinda at Belinda's Place. Thanks Belinda - it means a lot!

So now for the hard part - to pass it on! (I hate leaving people out!)

The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.


Here are a selection of my fellow "sister bloggers" who I feel show great attitude.

Suji at Funschooling.net - Suji is a fellow homeschooling Mum whose blog name says it all - Fun Schooling. She's always striving to give her son the best learning experience they can have.

Libby at Life is a Journey, Not a Destination - Libby has a great attitude! Over the last few years she has lost a substantial amount of weight and kept it off, and goes on the most amazing holidays with her family. Her exercising constantly puts me to shame!

Julie at Towards Sustainability - Julie is passionate about her garden and living sustainably. She seems to show no fear in jumping in to learn new skills - from embroidery, to jam making, to soap making! She is a great source of inspiration.

The following 3 ladies have really had a great influence on how I homeschool. They all have the best attitudes to life & learning!

Tiffany at Child's Play - Tiff does the most fun Maths lessons with her kids - seriously! I'm always inspired when I read her blog. She also takes amazing photos!

Alicia at Magic & Mayhem - Alicia and her family do the most fun things - her kids seem delightful and I wish we at least lived in the same country as them!

Stephani at Blue Yonder - As well as being an awesome artist, Stephani makes me laugh with her posts about her boys and their fun, adventurous life!

3 comments:

Suji said...

Thank you my dear friend! Oh gosh, I am blushing :) You deserve this award so much more :)

Magic and Mayhem said...

Oh thank you! Huge smiles here! :) And I agree with Suji!
~Alicia

libby said...

Thanks for the award. Now I feel lame cause I skipped exercise today :-).

Libby