Friday, December 03, 2010

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone...

but I took the day off work today.  (Its not quite the same ringing in sick when you work for yourself though lol.)

I woke up with a headache and feeling like my head was going to explode, and while I couldn't exactly pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep, I did it metaphorically!

I finished off a bit more Christmas shopping, went to yoga, wrapped the presents I have, and wrote some of the cards.  Tonight I'm going to read a book and go to bed early (assuming Billy co-operates with that plan).

Yes, it will mean working longer tomorrow, but it was worth it.  I feel refreshed and recharged!

2 comments:

Butterfly said...

You said 'NO' today!! Hooray. Glad you're feeling better ;)

Tania said...

I think we all have days like this.

Good to hear that you are feeling a lot better for it.

xTania