Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrate with Mii!


Today my Wii Fit finally told me I was in the Ideal weight range (just!).  I met my first goal - to get out of the 'Overweight' category (calculated by BMI).  I've lost 4.4 kg since I started on 6th March and at least 5cm off my waist (I only started measuring that in April so it would be more).

My next goal is to lost 2kg more and keep toning up.  That'll take me to the weight I was almost 2 years ago.  I'll see how I feel after that if I need to lose more - possibly a further 2 kgs which should be be right in the middle of the ideal weight.

I'm so excited - I think I'll treat myself to a chai latte at my writer's meeting today.  Then off to cub camp - where who knows what we'll be eating :)

3 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment. I know how much work must have gone into reaching that goal.

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Suji said...

Yes!! Congrats dearie and I will celebrate here on your behalf (wink!).

Libby said...

Great going Kerrie. That is awesome.