Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Xmas to all..


Christmas Eve in Australia...  It's 38 degrees C (ie HOT!), I'm sitting here in tank top and shorts sweltering...



We had "christmas lunch" with Pete's side of the family yesterday - the kids spent most of the day in the pool.

We'll open family presents tonight, Billy and I will watch some of the broadcast Carols by Candlelight while making Christmas crackers to go on the table at my Mum & Dad's tomorrow.  I have some Xmas sweets to make but I'll wait until it's cooler. 

Then we'll read Twas the Night before Christmas and attempt to get Billy to sleep sometime this side of midnight, before the big man arrives. 

To all my friends who take the time to read my blog - especially those who comment - Merry Xmas to all... and to all a Good Night!

3 comments:

Suji said...

I'm glad you had a good one. We spent it quietly and simply. Gifts were minimal but the atmosphere was great. Hope you guys have a fab 2013. Hugs!

jugglingpaynes said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's, Kez! As I sit here trying to keep my hands warm while I type, I think how nice it would be to spend Christmas somewhere hot! We even discussed how we've never gone to Times Square to watch the ball drop because it's usually frigid in NY on New Year's eve. :o)

Fan a little heat in our direction!
Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Aron said...

You can add part of your articles with link to original on alotz.com.This is good promotion for you.