Monday, January 28, 2013

2012 homeschooling highlights in pictures

I usually do this in December, but one thing led to another and - hey, how did it get to be the end of January?

So now my thoughts are turning to the new school year. I seem to have been answering a lot of queries from people lately interested in homeschooling for the new year. One of these days, our freedom may even become 'normal'. (Nope, can't see that happening!)

Now a look back at some of the highlights of 2012.

January


February

March


April


May


June


July


August



September



October

November


And that was just the start :) We had a focus on Australian history, plus Peter Pan rehearsals and performance were a big part of the year. Throughout the year, he took part in weekly classes - cubs, martial arts, drama and archery.

Looking forward to 2013 - I wonder what it will bring?


2 comments:

Suji said...

An awesome year! Lovely photos! :)

karisma said...

Wow. What a busy year. I meant to do one of these and also let it slip me by. I don't think we did anywhere near as much as you guys did last term though. Day two down here and I already don't want to wake anyone up. LOL Its so nice and quiet right now. ;-)