- Scouts has involved campcraft skills, ropes/knots etc.
- Finished editing the Zombie movie and made a DVD cover for it.
- Drama classes.
- Singing lessons & started learning trumpet as well. (Oh my aching ears!)
- Australian History
- We're reading "A Waltz for Matilda" by Jackie French
- Our geocaching has taken us to a lot of historical places around the area including:
|This 'tempietto' is a water-fountain built as a monument to West Maitland's first mayor, Richard Alexander Young|
|A monument to the dairy farmers of the area.|
|Christ Church Cathedral, Newcastle, and gravestones dating back to the early European settlers in the area.|
|The graveyard at Cathedral Park is one of the earliest burial grounds in Australia and was featured on Tony Robinson's Time Walks around Newcastle.|
|Rose Cottage, Newcastle's oldest surviving building.|
|A lane-way in Maitland, decorated with a mural of the history of the area - but also the site of a public hanging - yep, our history is covering everything!|
|A local barn decorated with an historical advertisement for the wonder-cure of the time.|
- He continued using the Mathletics curriculum.
- Real-life use of Maths in cooking, measuring
- Coding puzzles
- Longitude and latitude practice - reading and following the GPS
- Java coding
- Researched different operating systems and set up Ubuntu Linux to trial
- Watched the "Animated Tales of Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Learning about definite / indefinite articles
- AFL / AFL training
- Back to Italian class
As well as plenty of time spent hanging out with friends and family.